Shivapuri Trekking is short, easy, safe and extremely beautiful adventure located nearby Kathmandu Valley at central northern Nepal. Shivapuri Trekking offers excellent views of neighboring snow capped mountains like Ganesh himal, Manaslu, Annapurna, DorjeLakpa, Langtang, jugal Himal along with insights into Tibetan influenced Nepali culture and tradition.We also get an opportunity to view diversity in fine scenery from pine forests to lush tropical jungle and rhododendron forests. Shivapuri hill located at an altitude of 2729m is the highest point of this trekking.
The Shivapuri Trekking is an ideal trip for those who don’t want a long strenuous trek or only have time for a short trek. The Nagarkot view point offers an enjoyable experience that has many different options to enjoy the magic of mountains. During our Shivapuri Trekking we make our way through heritage style ancient temples and structures in Nepal which would surely make your short stay in Nepal a memorable and worthwhile experience.
- Airport pickup and drop service
- All lodging and fooding during the trek (B,L,D included)
- All ground transportation to and from Kathmandu
- Professionally trained and highly experienced English speaking trekking guide, assistant trekking guide and a porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers with max load of 30kg) along with their salary, lodging, fooding and insurance
- Trekking permits
- First aid medical box
- All required trekking gears like sleeping bag and down jacket made available on rent
- Government taxes and company service charge
- Visa fee to enter Nepal
- International flight tickets and extra baggage charges
- Extra night accommodation and meal costs in Kathmandu due to any change in scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- All personal expenses
- Tip for guides and porters is expected but not mandatory