Royal Trekking in Nepal
Royal trekking is a short and easy trekking in Nepal adventure that everyone can join without any fitness issues and fear of high altitude sickness. Royal trekking is organized at Annapurna region of Nepal
Its called royal trekking because Price Charles of Wales first embarked on this trekking trail along his mates during eighties. Royal trekking offers the spectacular views of Annapurna Himlayan range, Manaslu, Lamjung, Macchapuchre and other surrounding peaks in the region along an opportunity to witness the clear pristine Begnas and Rupa lake with an insight to lifestyle of local inhabitants over there.
We begin our delightful Royal trekking after completion of cultural sightseeing at Kathmandu valley followed by completion of our necessary trekking preparations. Initially, we board a short flight or take 6 hours of drive towards paradise city of Pokhara. The trekking activity is initiated as we head towards Syanglung from Kalikasthan along decent views of nearby Himalayas. Indulging in the beauty of nature we set our camp at Chisapani. Walking on the stone steps, passing through settlements and valleys, ascending up the ridges, awe-inspiring views of grand Himalayas and lakes are the major highlights of this royal trekking in Nepal. Royal trekking is less crowded, letting you immerse in the natural beauty along cultural exploration in the area.
Royal trekking is the perfect combination of short, comfort and camping adventure around popular Annapurna region of Nepal. Therefore royal trekking is considered as one of the best holiday trips with your family and kids. Royal trekking is also the perfect option for beginners who are time bounded and want to feel what trekking in Nepal is really about. Join royal trekking with Icicles: the adventure filled with learning opportunity and spectacular views of Himalayas.
- Airport pickup and drop service
- All accommodations and meals during the trek ( including B,L,D )
- All Transportation costs involved: domestic flight or drive (Kathmandu- Pokhara-Kathmandu) including other ground transportation as per itinerary
- Professionally trained and highly experienced English speaking trekking guide, assistant trekking guide and porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers) along with their salary, lodging, fooding and insurance
- Trekking permits
- Safety medical box
- Trekking gears like sleeping bag and down jacket made available on rent
- Government taxes and company service charge
- Nepal Visa fees
- International flight tickets and extra baggage charges
- Extra night accommodation and meal costs in Kathmandu due to any change in scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- All personal expenses
- Tip for guides and porters is expected but not compulsory