Everest Panorama Trek
Everest Panorama Trek at popular Everest region is ideal short and easy holiday in Nepal who are looking for best of highest Himalayan sceneries and explore Sherpa culture within 10 to 11 days of time frame. Everyone loves glorious and rewarding experience of trekking all the way to Everest base camp, but if you are short in time or have some problem with altitude then this Everest Panorama Trek is the best option for you. We follow the Everest base camp trekking trail up to Tengboche during our Everest Panorama Trek. It is also recommend joining with your entire family as there is no age and fitness limitation in this trek.
Everest Panorama Trek begins as we board a scenic mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and follow the well known Everest base camp trail. During this amazing Everest Panorama Trek, we pass through numerous suspension bridges, forest walk, enter Sagarmatha National Park and most importantly capture never seen before panorama of world’s highest mountain Everest along with other neighboring snow capped peaks like Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam, Thamserku in a far distance from Namche and in a close proximity from Tengboche. At Tengboche, we also visit ancient local monastery that gives us insights into local religious beliefs, rituals and traditions. Further we trek back to Lukla and fly to Kathmandu announcing the end to Everest Panorama Trek.
Best seasons for this Everest Panorama Trek is during the months of March, April and May in spring season that offers great opportunity to witness blossoming rhododendron trees and alpine vegetation. In the similar way, autumn months of September, October and December offers excellent views of highest Himalayas. Along with these sceneries, you will surely love the warm hospitality of local Sherpa inhabitants during this short and easy Everest Panorama Trek.
Day 01 – Arrival, transfer to hotel
Day 02 – Fly, Lukla (a 45 minute flight) trek to Phakding (2652m.)
Day 03 – trek to Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m.)
Day 04 – rest at Namche Bazaar
Day 05 – trek to Namche / Tyangboche (3867 m.)
Day 06 – trek to Tyangboche / Khumjung (3789 m.)
Day 07 – trek to Khumjung / Phakding (2652 m.)
Day 08 – trek to Phakding / Lukla (2840 m.)
Day 09 – trek to Lukla / Kathmandu
Day 10 – Kathmandu sightseeing
Day 11 – Departure
- Airport pickup and drop service
- Accommodations and meals during the trek (B,L,D included)
- Transportation costs: Domestic flight in (Kathmandu – Lukla- Kathmandu) route including airport taxes.
- Professionally trained and highly experienced English speaking trekking guide, assistant trekking guide and porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers) along with their salary, lodging, fooding and insurance
- Trekking permits: TIMS card and Sagarmatha National Park fees
- First aid medical box
- Trekking gears like sleeping bag and down jacket made available on rent
- Government taxes and company service charge
- Visa fee to enter Nepal
- International flight tickets and extra baggage charges
- Extra night accommodation and meal costs in Kathmandu due to any change in scheduled itinerary
- Travel insurance/ Rescue operation costs
- All personal expenses
- Tip for guides and porters is expected but not mandatory