Classic Everest Base Camp Trek
Classic Everest Base Camp Trek takes us towards base camp of Mt. Everest through classic long route. The same route that was followed by legendary Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenjing Norgay Sherpa during first ever successful ascent of world’s highest mountain. The main difference between regular Everest base camp trek and this classic one is that instead of flying directly from Kathmandu to Lukla, we drive couple of hours from Kathmandu to Jiri and start lodge to lodge trekking activity from there. Also during classic Everest base camp trek you get to explore beautiful Sherpa inhabited villages, visit numerous monasteries at lower Khumbu region which are all skipped during direct flight to Lukla. Overall you will experience simple rural life blended with pristine nature and awesome views of Everest region Himalayas that simply keeps your spell bound.
Everest base camp trekking activity initiating from Jiri allows you to walk through lush green forests, spot plenty of Himalayan floras and faunas, enjoy the diversity from tropical forested land to alpine landscapes at higher altitudes with visit to numerous ancient monasteries and of course mind blowing panoramic views of Everest, Amadablam, Thamserku and other surrounding peaks from Kalapathhar; certainly once in a lifetime of Himalayan adventure.
You need to be physically fit and healthy for joining Classic Everest Base Camp Trek. Our professionally designed itinerary offers adequate level of acclimatization and therefore has highest number of successful classic EBC trek. Best season to join this tea house classic EBC trek is during autumn and spring season. Join this adventurous yet rewarding and fun filled trek with Buddha eye treks. Contact us asap for booking and further information.
Day 01 - Arrive in Kathmandu airport drive to hotel
Day 02 - Sightseeing around kathamndu valley
Day 03 - Kathmandu drive to Jiri.
Day 04 - Jiri to Deurali
Day 05 - Deurali to Sete
Day 06 - Sete to Junbesi
Day 07 - Junbesi to Nuntala
Day 08 - Nuntala to Khari Khola
Day 09 - Khari Khola to Puiyan
Day 10 - Puiyan to Phakding
Day 11 - Phakding toNamche
Day 12 - Namche (Acclimatization day)
Day 13 - Namche to Tengboche
Day 14 - Tengboche to Dingboche
Day 15 - Dingboche rest day hike to chukkung.
Day 16 - Dingboche to Lobuche
Day 17 - Lobuche to Gorak Shep - Kala Pattar - Lobuche
Day 18 - Lobuche to Tengboche
Day 19 - Tenboche to Namchhe Bazer
Day 20 - Namchhe Bazer to Phakding
Day 21 - Phakding to Lukla
Day 22 - Fly to Kathmandu
Day 23 - Drive to airport
- Airport pickup and drop service
- Accommodations and meals during the trek (B,L,D included)
- Transportation costs: Drive from Kathmandu to Jiri and flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
- Professionally trained and highly experienced English speaking trekking guide, assistant trekking guide and porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers) along with their salary, lodging, fooding and insurance
- Trekking permits: TIMS card and Sagarmatha National Park fees
- First aid medical box
- Trekking gears like sleeping bag and down jacket made available on rent
- Government taxes and company service charge
- Visa fee to enter Nepal
- International flight tickets and extra baggage charges
- Extra night accommodation and meal costs in Kathmandu due to any change in scheduled itinerary
- Travel insurance/ Rescue operation costs
- All personal expenses
- Tip for guides and porters is expected but not mandatory