Jomsom Muktinath Trek
Jomsom Muktinath Trek is an outstanding journey towards pilgrimage site of Muktinath making all the way initiating through beautiful paradise city of Pokhara, Ghorepani, Ghasa, Kagbeni and Jomsom. During our Jomsom Muktinath Trek, diversity in topography, villages, cultures and lifestyle with religious highlights with views of amazing Annapurna Himalayas like Fishtail Mountain, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Himchuli and other neighboring peaks remains as the highlights of the trip.
We embark in for Jomsom Muktinath Trek next day after your arrival and completion of necessary trekking preparation followed by a day of sightseeing around heritage site of Kathmandu Valley. Before initiating our trekking activity we drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara then short extension towards Nayapul. In this way our journey to Jomsom Muktinath Trek begins from Hile, Ghorepani and Poonhill exhibiting the best of Himalayan panoramas during sunrise. Further trekking through beautiful rhododendron forests, taking numerous ascends and descends, walking through world’s deepest gorge, we arrive at the Tibetan plateu like landscapes. It would be a great chance to meet and interact with local dwellers. Leaving behind Ghasa, Tukuche and Jomsom, we arrive at Muktinath, the holy place holding great religious importance for both Hindus and Buddhists. Then we return towards jomsom to catch a domestic flight towards Pokhara followed by comfortable drive towards Kathmandu.
Jomsom Muktinath Trek is a perfect natural and cultural exploration opportunity while walking through diversified terrains with picturesque panoramas of Annapurna Himalayas. You need to be physically and mentally well prepared before joining this trip and have that passion towards adventure. Jomsom Muktinath Trekking can be done during any time of the year, but it is best experienced during the peak seasons of spring and autumn. Join Jomsom Muktinath Trekking with Buddha eye treks. Contact us now for booking and further information.
Day 01 : Kathmandu 1350m.
Day 02 : Kathmandu 1350m.
Day 03 :Drive to Pokhara 850 m.
Day 04 : Fly Phokhara to Jomsom and trek to Kagbeni 2800 m.
Day 05 : Kagbeni to Muktinath 3760 m.
Day 06 : Muktinath 3760 m.
The day you can explore to the Muktinath and Thorangla Phedi.
Day 07 : Mumtinath to Jomsom 2720 m.
Day 08 : Fly Jomsom to Pokhara 850m.
Day 09 :Drive back to Kathmandu 1350m.
Day 10 : Kathmandu 1350m.
Day 11 : Fly back to Home.
- Airport pickup and drop service
- All accommodations and meals during the trek ( including B,L,D )
- All Transportation costs involved: domestic flight or drive (Kathmandu- Pokhara-Kathmandu) including ground transportation from Pokhara to Nayapul
- Also domestic flight from Jomsom to Pokhara
- Professionally trained and highly experienced English speaking trekking guide, assistant trekking guide and porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers) along with their salary, lodging, fooding and insurance
- Trekking permits / conservation area fees
- Safety medical box
- Trekking gears like sleeping bag and down jacket made available on rent
- Government taxes and company service charge
- Nepal Visa fees
- International flight tickets and extra baggage charges
- Extra night accommodation and meal costs in Kathmandu due to any change in scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- All personal expenses
- Tip for guides and porters is expected but not compulsory