Nepal has been the dreamland of the tourists for a long time. Nepal is one of the best countries for sightseeing, with its long history, fascinating art and distinctive and varied architecture. Nepal is shrouded in myths and legends, and as well as being home to the highest mountains on earth and spectacular scenery, the country has an extremely rich cultural heritage. The two predominant religions, Hinduism and Buddhism, are ever present with the variety of gods and goddess, numerous temples, stupas and monasteries, and depict the deep faith of the people. Unique Path Trekking & Expedition offers some specific tours in Nepal, which will give you great experience and the journey, will be highlight in your lifetime.
Nepal, from East to West, or North to South, has its own cultural setting. Thus Cultural tours in Nepal open up a excess of cultural diversities of each part. Nepal invites, welcomes, charms and bewilders the visitors. Almost all the important religious sects of the world are found in Nepal, however, the majority of the population believes in Hinduism and the conglomeration of the two religions, Hinduism and Buddhism serve as a unique example of tolerance and brotherhood. Nepal is also known as a non-stop festival’s country and living cultural museum of the world. There are many cultural and religious centres in Nepal where you can experience the Hindu or Buddhist culture. The Cultural Tour provides us an opportunity to experience its abstract beauty. Such as:-
- Historical Kathmandu Durbar Square
- 3rd centuries Swoyambhunath Stupa
- Biggest Hindu Temple – Pashupatinath and cremation,
- Largest stupa in the world – Boudhanath,
- Temple of reclining god – Budhanilkhanta,
- City of fine carvings, temples and shrines in – Patan Durbar Square,
- City of devotees and Palaces Bhaktapur Durbar Square,
- 5th centuries Changu Narayan Temple,
- Nagarkot (charming sunrise and sunset spot as well as great Himalayan scenery), beautiful Newari village at Panauti and
- All-seeing eyes of Lord Buddha in Namoboudha,
- Lumbini – birthplace of Lord Buddha,
- Pokhara; city of full of natural beauty as well as dozens of temples and monastery
- Manakamana (wish fulfilling goddess).